Project & Programme Management
Success Factors Change Manager
6 Month Contract
Northampton - Hybrid
£580 p/d Inside IR35
I am representing a well-established Logistics & Transportation organisation who are looking for a Change Manager on a contract basis. Due to a new HR programme (ServiceNow and SuccessFactors) which is in the early stages of planning and delivery, this role will play an integral part in helping the success of this new HR programme. This role is a great mix of hands-on, in-the-detail work and more strategic contribution to process development.
Key Responsibilities in this Change Manager role:
- Develop and implement a change management framework for the HR programme, liaising with a small central Change Advisory Service
- Change management for the programme, which is looking to achieve standardisation of processes across the organisation’s HR function, including recruitment, onboarding, and ServiceNow customer/employee journeys
- You’ll be staying really hands-on: creating Change Impact Assessments, running workshops, and producing change analysis, all whilst contributing to change processes and procedures for the programme
- Your team will be cross-functional, and you should have experience of being the only Change Manager in a programme
- You’ll be working across both ServiceNow and SuccessFactors, on improvements to existing platforms and implementing new ones
Experience Required for this Change Manager role:
- Experience as a change manager on HR programmes, ideally ServiceNow and/or SuccessFactors
- Experience with being the only Change Manager in a programme or team
- Experience setting up policies and processes for change management
This role requires once per week travel to Northampton, and is an inside IR35 contract role paying circa £580/day. If you are interested in finding out more, please apply directly.
Not right, how about these?
Senior Security Engineer
Our client is a FTSE100 market leading organisation who are looking for a Senior Security Engineer to join their business. You’ll be tasked with helping incorporate security and cyber resiliency into digital solutions and operations. You’ll be a security engineer coming from a background in IOT and software engineering, having worked in manufacturing or connected products. You’ll be up to date with the latest regulations in order to effectively know how these will impact businesses. We’re looking for candidates who are comfortable with the below, Experience with IOT specific technologies Connected device security Strong consulting skills If the above sounds of interest, then please apply for further information.
Information Security Consultant
Our client is a FTSE100 market leading organisation who are looking for an Information Security Consultant to join their business. You’ll be collaborating with stakeholders across the business identifying risks, securing architectures and advising on best practices. You’ll be a consultant coming from a background in risk or auditing. You’ll be experienced in creating risk assessments and threat models. You’ll need to be skilled in building effective relationships to deliver in a proactive and collaborative manner. You’ll have a record of creating actionable insights on risk and opportunities. We’re looking for candidates who are comfortable with the below, Risk Assessments Threat Modelling Exposure to Auditing If the above sounds of interest, then please apply for further information.
Power Platform Developer
What is in it for me with this Power Platform Developer role? Opportunity to work with Power Platform and develop your expertise in this further, working with your manager who is an expert in this field Access to funded external training for learning and development Huge investment from the business into Power Platform technologies A genuinely progressive, friendly and positive working environment Flexible working – minimum 1 day a month in the central Bristol office (more if you would prefer!) Excellent benefits package – Private Healthcare cover, bonus of up to 10%, Holidays increasing to 30 days Day-to-Day responsibilities for the Power Platform Developer role: You will be working alongside a development team who all use Power Platform, but they need a dedicated team member to be the Power Platform pro, and push forward their use across the business! You’ll be developing, configuring, and customising Power Pages, Power Automate Processes, and Power Apps Create progressive Power Platform solutions across the various stages of the SDLC You’ll need 1 year + of experience in Power Platform and associated tools to be considered for this role